We bring our best every day, and we provide supreme care to our patients. We carefully recruit and train our team to represent Midtown Dental. We are guided by our Core Values in all we do!
Our core values are:
- We are “magic makers.” We take pride in two things: the quality of our work and the way we treat our patients. We always go above and beyond to deliver a “wow” experience from start to finish.
- We are accountable. We share a responsibility for the quality of life in the patients. We take care of each other, and we take care of our practice like it’s our own. A problem or mistake becomes an opportunity to learn.
- We high-five each other. What we celebrate, we repeat! We work hard, we play hard, and we “high-five” each other for a job well done.
- We learn, we grow. Dentistry is a constantly changing field. Our commitment to our patients demands that we keep up with meetings and seminars. We learn and grow, and consequentially the practice grows.
- We change lives. We are part of something much larger than a job. The real impact is made when we allow for connections to be made with our patients and our co-coworkers. Then something “magical” happens. We become empowered to change lives: our patients, our community, and most importantly our own!
In our office, the patient is the leading character, and our doctors create loyal, raving fans by agreeing to live by the following four principles:
- Excellence. The first measure of a great dentist is excellence in clinical judgment: the accuracy of diagnostic methods, the thoroughness of approach, and the effectiveness of proven clinical decision-making principles. “The tireless compulsion to perform at maximum capacity is the true meaning of excellence.”
- Exchange In Abundance. Plain and simple, this means to exceed expectations and to deliver more than what the patient expected.
- Compassion. This is the underlying emotional and personal connection formed with each patient. This connection is the fundamental basis for “magic” and healing.
- Endless Learning. Dentistry is a constantly changing filed. Our commitment to our patients demands that we keep up with meetings and seminars.
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Short term disability and vision insurance
- Covered dental procedures
- Discounted dental work for family
- 401K with match
- Coverage of continuing education credits
- Bonus incentives